There's a baby in there! (You know, in case you forgot...) It's got arms and legs and hands and feet and everything! It was my first trans-abdominal ultrasound (which, seriously, thrilled me to pieces.) so it was a little hard to see if there were any other parts there. Hopefully next month we'll be able to see. :) The Minion had his hand in his mouth, that was VERY clear. And when she poked my belly in a certain spot, he started to dance and move around. It was so cool. I can't wait until I can feel it.
We heard the heart! It was so clear and so fast, and I was totally terrified that it wouldn't be there. I cried....a lot. So much that Casey came over and held my hand. He had the silliest grin on his face. I think he might be excited too...
WELL, Casey took a picture of my belly this morning. I actually have a little baby belly. :) I was super dreading buying maternity clothes, but MAN I'm glad I did. I was getting a little tight in my regular jeans, and using a rubber band through the button hole just WASN'T comfy. Holy cow, why didn't anyone tell me maternity pants were so comfortable?! Seriously?! I would have started wearing them weeks ago had I known how nice they felt. I can't wait to go get more from Kira...because I'm going to start living in them (instead of pj pants, which was the only thing that was comfy to wear.)
Without further adieu, the first trimester belly!
And, the extreme closeup! I don't care that I'm fat. I'm big, blond, and beautiful!


5 comments:
What an exciting post!!!! And you DO look beautiful!!!! Nice belly!!
Is it starting to hit you yet? You're having a BABY!!
Yay! Jack and Spencer were both VERY wiggly during the ultrasounds... and all other times.
Adorable!! You look great!!
YAAAAAAAY!! You look so cute, Belly Girl!!
Post a Comment