Today, I'm 13 weeks pregnant.
Yesterday, I was stunned to find that it was getting very hard to button up my favorite jeans, and keeping them buttoned for any length of times was very uncomfortable.
Tomorrow, I'm going to go buy some pregnancy scrubs...because I caught myself rolling DOWN my scrub pants because they were hurting my belly. (I buy the scrubs that go up over my belly because I hate bending over at work and showing off my butt crack. No one wants to see that!)
As of today, I have only gained 4 pounds...so apparently all this extra tummy is actual minion/minion's cushiony room.
I'm not sure how I feel about this. I am excited, there is no doubt about that. But NO woman likes to see the numbers on the scale creep up...and no one in their right mind likes to buy clothes because they outgrew their old ones. That part will always suck.


4 comments:
Congratulations!!
yay for 13 weeks!! I started wearing maternity jeans around 12 weeks, because I was just too uncomfortable. You'll get over seeing the numbers creep up, I don't even notice anymore, I am just like, yea whatever, I can't diet, so I'll deal with it later (while trying to make smart food choices of course). I'm super excited for you!
Yay for pregnant bellies!!
i would much rather buy larger clothes because i had a good excuse to do so ... rather than just me being fat. that's just me, though, being crazy.
congratulations, though ... a new milestone! happy shopping. :)
Post a Comment