I have this blog to document my infertility adventures from the past four years.
I laugh, I cry, I vent.
In the end, this is cheap therapy.


Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Paranoia

I know that it's normal to have cramping in early pregnancy. I know that it can signal a lot of different things...only one of which is miscarriage.

That doesn't make me feel any better about it.

5 comments:

Courtney @ Ordinary Happily Ever After said...

Oh no! I'm paranoid for you.

Sending happy, hormonal, staying pregnant thoughts and prayers!

the happy thomas family said...

thinking about you!

Anonymous said...

Love you!

Jess said...

I still get cramping and the doctors told me that sometimes women just have cramps the whole time. Here's hoping EVERYTHING is going splendidly!

Megan B ♥ said...

My doctor always said "cramping is ok. Bleeding is ok. Cramping and bleeding at the same time is NOT ok."