It just occurred to me that I might actually have an expanding belly in my not-too-distant future, so I really just need to suck it up and buy some bigger scrubs. You know, some that fit. And you know....some that will fit when I get
I am not happy about this. I really hate shopping. But buying online isn't an option, because I have to actually SEE the scrubs, to make sure the colors match what I'm supposed to be wearing (because, believe it or not, there are about 15 shades of ceil blue.)
I gave up coffee cold turkey. That's hard for a 2-3 cup-a-day-er. Lemme tell you, decaf coffee just ain't going to cut it. I tried it once this week, and it tasted a little bit like
Oh, and I have to get up every hour in the middle of the night to pee. Who knew that at practically conception you have to pee all the time? I didn't. So, basically, I haven't slept in a little bit more than a week. I'm probably not the easiest person to live with at the moment because, let's face it, I need sleep to function. If I'm not functioning, I'm not very nice.
Just a couple more weeks until my ultrasound....maybe that'll put some spring in my step. Until then, I'm kind of lurking in the corner, waiting for something bad to happen.
It's only 7:30...and I think I'm going to go to bed. (you know....until I have to get up and pee.)


4 comments:
I knew that. Don't go more than 40 yards from a toilet.
i agree. i was in the same boat. not to make you *overly* excited or anything ... but it just got worse the fatter i got along :) . and kudos to you for giving up the joe. i'm proud of you. mainly because i know how hard caffeine is to kick. currently trying to quit my drug of choice cold turkey. maybe you can share some tips with me ... because what i'm doing ain't working. love you so ... hope you can get some rest. and soon.
i agree. i was in the same boat. not to make you *overly* excited or anything ... but it just got worse the fatter i got along :) . and kudos to you for giving up the joe. i'm proud of you. mainly because i know how hard caffeine is to kick. currently trying to quit my drug of choice cold turkey. maybe you can share some tips with me ... because what i'm doing ain't working. love you so ... hope you can get some rest. and soon.
Hang in there, you can do it :)
Post a Comment