I have this blog to document my infertility adventures from the past four years.
I laugh, I cry, I vent.
In the end, this is cheap therapy.


Monday, October 25, 2010

Oops...Just Kidding....

I know I just said that I wasn't having issues with nausea.....

Not so much the case today. Maybe a side effect of the ridiculous amount of progesterone I'm pumping into my body?

Bleeech. Though...the sad part is.....even though I want to puke up my toenails, I'm still hungry. Like, really hungry. Lame.

Only 10 more days until my ultrasound....and I'm thinking of calling and seeing if they'll move the appointment up to this week. What is everyone's vote....wise or unwise decision? Should I just suck it up and wait until next week, or should I beg to move it to this thursday because my precarious emotional state is resting on the results of this ultrasound?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should totally call and see if they can bump it up...why not? If they can't they can't but if they can then awesome!! Sorry you are starting to feel barfy.

Courtney @ Ordinary Happily Ever After said...

Sorry about the pukyness.

I'd wait. How far along are you now and how far along were you before?

Jess said...

Our first one was at 5 weeks and they were at least able to see a gestational sac. At 7 weeks we were able to see the "baby" that looked like a shrimp (with the heartbeat). So that's your call. I know I wanted to go like every day to make sure everything was ok, so it made the week in between appointments seem like FOREVER! But if you wait then when you go in maybe you'll be surprised and be a little farther than you think?! It's like you just want those first 4 months to fly by, just so you aren't so anxious anymore, right?

Mom said...

All they can do is say no. They may want to wait because there may be a minimum age where anything can be seen at all. I know that upper most in yours and everyone elses mind is "HOW MANY". They should be able to see THAT by now I would think.