I have this blog to document my infertility adventures from the past four years.
I laugh, I cry, I vent.
In the end, this is cheap therapy.


Saturday, October 30, 2010

Just a thought.

Things are okay...I'm just truckin' along!

I am pretty convinced that any symptoms that I have that I think might be pregnancy-related, are actually progesterone induced (with the exception of bum pain. Holy crap, where did that come from?) I AM taking over 400 mg of progesterone a day, and it seems that my nausea, breast tenderness, etc, seem to get a little better right before it's time for me to take another dose. So, if that IS the case...it makes me a little more worried about finding out how things are progressing. 5 more days. Thursday is the big day....I need to call and get the appointment time, because I have totally forgotten.

No one explained to me that I might have bum pain. More like bum cheek pain. What's up with that? Last night, I was dozing on the couch (watching a documentary on the national geographic channel...because casey wasn't home to complain about it and change the channel.) and I had this excruciating shooting pain from my lower back, through my left butt cheek. It hurt so bad I couldn't BREATHE. Thankfully, it went away after a couple minutes...but holy moley! I hope that it doesn't become a regular occurrence....because that would suck.

2 comments:

LAURI said...

Sounds like sciatic nerve pain. I had it with Ana too. The good news is it goes away.......in 9 months ;-)

Aunt M said...

Beth had sciatic nerve so bad in her ninth month that she ignored labor pains.Soaking in a warm tub...had Trey 2 hours later.