Casey and I decided to carpool today. Since I have to work from 7am to 8pm, and he had to work from 8am-7pm...it just made sense. (He doesn't mind hanging out at my work for the last hour...everyone I work with adores him.)
Since I knew I wouldn't have the car to run home and get food on my lunch break, I decided to pack all of the food that I may need today (which includes lunch and snacks for the day.)
My sweet husband watched in amazement while I filled my little grocery bag full of the following:
2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
an apple
about 4 ounces of cubed colby jack cheese
a big ziploc back of celery sticks (I keep a jar of peanut butter at work)
a bag of baby carrots
a bowl of beef and veggie soup
After I was finished, he said "Holy COW, woman! How much food can you eat?!"
The funny part is that while I was staring at the bag full of food, I was thinking, "I hope this will be enough...."
8 years ago


3 comments:
I know I shouldn't be laughing, but that is really funny :)
That is a lot of food! But that is what pregnant women eat. A LOT of anything.
I ended up just bringing the entire loaf of bread, with the jars of jelly and peanut butter. I just never knew how many I would need. Ha ha ha!
Post a Comment