I have this blog to document my infertility adventures from the past four years.
I laugh, I cry, I vent.
In the end, this is cheap therapy.


Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Conflicted

I just want this to be over. People keep telling me to keep my chin up, not to lose hope, that I could still have this baby... I'm not so optimistic. My gut tells me that it's the end, and I just have to wait.

But the WAITING part is the worst. Out of all the women that I know that have miscarried, not ONE knew about it beforehand. That leaves me in my own little group...and it's a little lonely there. I have been cramping and bleeding intermittently all week, but nothing screamed GO TO THE HOSPITAL I have this new, angry stabbing pain that started this morning. Maybe this is it? Maybe not. My ultrasound tomorrow will tell more. Until then.....we wait.

p.s. I am supposed to be 9 weeks pregnant tomorrow.

3 comments:

Courtney @ Ordinary Happily Ever After said...

oh I love you! I wish I could give you a hug and bring you a cheesecake.

Heather B said...

Me too :(

Kira =] said...

Please call me tomorrow. I have to know how it goes.