I'm feeling okay today. I needed yesterday to cry, and as long as no one looks at me, I'm okay. :)
Casey updated our computer, so now we have Vista. Yay. I lost all of my email addresses. Please email me so I have it. I only know so many by heart. And I can't find my itunes so I can update my phone and put more music on it. I'm getting reeeeally annoyed.
Does anyone else think that it's a cruel joke that my medicine's side effects mimic morning sickness? When the the doctor said "gastrointestinal upset", they so weren't kidding. I actually went home early from work today because I kept dry heaving into the trash can. And belching...let's not forget the belching. And drooling...that's super fun. AND I'm only taking ONE pill a day! I'm not even up to my full dose of THREE pills a day.
I also bruised my arm at work today. I was checking in a old yorkie, and her little old lady mommy...and when I told her to set the dog on the scale, she didn't see the scale, and tripped on it. She proceeded to fall, face forward, toward the corner of my desk. So, I leaned over and caught her, and her head bashed my arm into the corner of my desk. Poor thing...I'm glad she didn't get hurt. She kept apologizing, saying she was blind in one eye and she's so sorry that she couldn't see it. I said, "Oh, it's okay! I have another arm, but you only have one head!" But man, it hurt.
Erin and I are joining a gym. Yup. An actual gym. And our initial goal is to go three times a week. And they have LOTS of classes that are included...they have spinning, dancing, pilates, yoga....all that stuff. Essentially, it's because I want to get pregnant...and chubby girls have a harder time getting pregnant. So...this is the first step. But, I'm also tired of not liking myself anymore. I know Casey loves me no matter what...but I want to like myself again. Casey said he's only going to let me get one month at a time, to make sure that I actually go (smart man!) and go from there. I'm actually pretty excited... My first workout is tomorrow morning after my work meeting. I need workout music. I'll take a "before" picture, and post it when I get brave enough to show off how incredibly overweight I am. It might be awhile. But, in a nutshell...I need to lose 40 pounds to get to a healthy weight, and 60 to get to where I was when Casey and I started dating. (Yeah, like I will EVER get that thin again? Right. I'm totally kidding myself.)
My boss is in town, and is working at my hospital tomorrow. I am actually quite calm (for once.) Maybe because I only have to see him for an hour at the meeting, and I don't have to see him anymore for the weekend. :) Unless he invites me out to a "business dinner" (i.e. I eat, he tells me what I'm doing wrong.) Hey, I'm not going to say no to free food...even if I end up throwing it up anyway.
8 years ago


2 comments:
Eww, sorry :( Dry heaving is no fun at all. Hope it levels out soon!
i h.a.t.e vista. with a purple plaid passion. all our stuff was screwed up, too.
i'll email my address.
and ... i hope that you start feeling better pronto. i know what that junk feels like. it must be gone by next weekend ... :). let me know if you need anything.
Post a Comment