
I'm trying not to whine
I feel like a chicken. A big, bloated chicken just really needs to lay an egg.
I went to Target today because Bean said that they had sheet sets on sale for $3. Heck yeah! I need new sheets anyway. And I wanted to get some prenatal vitamins that didn't make me want to hurl...and I heard Target's brand sucked less than others. (I ended up getting some beige sheets with pink and purple polky spots! They're so cute!) It was almost hard to even walk around in the store because I could feel my ovaries bounce and throb with every step. It's hard not to flinch when your abdomen is screaming at you. Usually the Target people are really nice, and try to help you find whatever you need...but I think the pissed off/painful/constipated look I had on my face was enough to keep them out of my way.
I'm hoping that this is as bad as it gets, and that it won't get any worse. However, I don't think I've ovulated yet. If/when I ovulate...it'll get bad. Really bad. Like, I'll be in bed all day, because I won't be able to move (like last time.)
cluck cluck cluck...I'm going to go to bed and try not to think about the pain.


No comments:
Post a Comment