I have this blog to document my infertility adventures from the past four years.
I laugh, I cry, I vent.
In the end, this is cheap therapy.


Saturday, January 2, 2010

Holy Scrambled Eggs, Batman!

No one told me that I was going to be in pain after I stopped taking the Clomid.  Holy COW, it sucked.  Wednesday and Thursday, I could hardly function...I was stumbling around at work, hunched over Quazi-modo style trying to keep those eggies at bay. Yesterday kind of sucked, too...though not at much.   My doctor is out of the country, and since her office wouldn't prescribe me anything for the pain...well, I was miserable.  Lucky for me, I have inlaws that have stockpiles of pain taker-awayers....  That helped take the edge off, but it FAR from took the pain away.  Today is better...I can feel the pain lessening.  I'm actually at work, functioning semi-normally.
 
I have heard conflicting arguments to what could be causing this kind of pain.  Everything from "It's a totally normal side effect" to "You have ovarian cysts and they're going to burst!" to my favorite "It sounds like you're hyper-ovulating.  Hurray!"  I'm hoping for that last one (of course) but the ovulation tests I'm taking every morning say that I'm not.  However, I hear conflicting arguments about how well those work, too.  SO...only time will tell.
 
 
 
 

No comments: