That is one of the sentences that is said to me time and time again that just makes my blood boil. I mean, really. I'm sure if that were the problem, there would have been at LEAST one time in the past few years that I was "relaxed" enough to conceive. Those people try to minimize my stress about the situation, when in fact they're making it worse. Because they make me angry. And you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
Two days until I go in for my ultrasound. I'm not really sure what it's for, to tell you the truth. However, it needs to be done before she puts me on Clomid. I plan on doing my girls' work reviews tomorrow after my meeting, because I'm afraid if I want until next week, NO ONE will be getting raises from me. :) I'm hoping that since I was forewarned of the emotional repercussions, I can harness it when I feel it's getting too bad. However, I know that I already have a temper that can go off like a bomb with little or no warning. Sooo....I'm just hoping I still have a husband and a job at the end of this. On the funny side, when Dr. E was telling me all of the side effects, I told her, "Well, that medicine isn't going to help me get pregnant." When she kind of gave me a questioning look, I went on, "If I'm pissed off all of the time, I'll never get any from my husband!" I was trying to be funny....Casey started cracking up in the corner of the office. Dr. E was only a little amused. Oh well.
I just got my confirmation call from the Dr's office! At the end of the call she said, "Oh, are you aware of our no children in the office policy?" (they're scared of swine flu) "Um...yeah. But I don't have any kids. That's kind of why I'm going to you guys in the first place."
*le sigh*
8 years ago


1 comment:
ha! What a dumb lady. hehehe.
Relax! Don't do it! When you wanna get thru it! la-la-la! :P
Post a Comment